Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wisdom for Wednesday - Let the Lord Work

Hello there! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I'm feeling quite a bit better after being horribly sick the last couple weeks AND the sun has been shining some the last few days. I don't know about you, but this time of year, I get a little antsy for spring!

Let's jump in to this week's bit of wisdom. :-)


I've been going through the Psalm 119 (again) this year. Last year, I was attempting to memorize all 176 verses. I don't mind admitting that I made it into the 80's and started to struggle. I picked it up again, this time focusing on a section at a time, and instead tried to focus on a favorite verse or phrase from each section. A much more attainable goal!

Anyway, my favorite phrase from Psalm 119:121-128...



It is time for thee, LORD, to work... 

SURRENDER. 

Too often I'm trying to fix things (or people--gasp!) and the Lord just wants room to work. Surrender it all to Him! His work is going to be way better than ours!

Short and sweet. What can I say? ;-)


P.S. If you were wondering, my favorite verse that section is 125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.