Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wisdom for Wednesday-Grateful for Everything

Welcome to this week's:



Hmmm...I need to reread this every day.  I know that I am very guilty of trying to get through difficult seasons quickly.  Unfortunately, I believe there will be obstacles in every season that we are on this earth.  So trying to get through these seasons quicker and thinking each one will get better will only wish away our days on this earth.  Instead, I need to remember that everything I do is for God and he has given me something in every season to be grateful for....there may be difficult days that I have to really think about what that may be, but there is always at least one thing to be grateful for in my life.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.