Home Image Map

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Important things in Life


Welcome to this week's:


Each year around this time, I realize how true this statement really becomes.  As a kid, I can remember all those toys that I wanted to get for Christmas.  Now as I get older, when I'm asked what I want for Christmas, I really can't think of anything.  The important things in life like:  friends, family and faith become what you really want and what is really needed in one's life.  As I get older, I realize how important all of those things are and how they are way more important and precious than any gift I could receive.  

I hope all of you have a great Christmas and have some time to spend with your family and friends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.