Home Image Map

Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Break is Here!

We had school on Monday and Tuesday of this week.  On Monday, we had a pretty normal day.  On Tuesday, the kids dismissed at 1:00 and teachers stayed the normal contract time.  So, Tuesday was a pretty busy day. 

1.   Kids opened their presents from me:
I'm like Crystal-I get the kids a scholastic book from the scholastic book club.

2.  Those that earned the movie watched a movie.

3.  We had our Christmas Party
The kids made these adorable ornaments.

The kids decorated me as a Christmas Tree-they thought this was pretty funny!

It was a busy day!

I am now on Christmas Break and was able to enjoy having my mom visit for a couple of days.  We decorated the Christmas Tree and sang Christmas Carols.  We were so into it and talking that when we looked at the clock it was 4 am!!!!  I don't even remember the last time I stayed up past 11 pm, let alone in the early morning!  Needless to say, I loved the time that I had with her!

Here is the decorated Christmas tree:
As you can see, my cat is guarding it.  He did pounce on it one time and knocked it over.  So, we had to do some redecorating.  

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.