Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Laughter

Welcome to another week of:



Life is hard, serious and it brings a lot of stress on a day to day basis.  I believe that God didn't intend for our days to be like that.  In fact, the bible clearly states that having a merry heart is good for us. 

 Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

I think God wants us to have laughter and joy on a daily basis.  I'm sure you have seen this video before, but when I watched it, I thought this is what I need every day.  Something simple that makes me just laugh for a little bit.  Instead of always taking life so serious, I need to take time and enjoy it and add laughter every day just like this lady in the video.



Have a great day and I hope you find some time to laugh a little bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.