Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Drifting Away

Welcome to this week's:



Isn't this just the cutest picture?  I know you are probably thinking what does this have to do about any type of wisdom??  I've seen lots of pictures of sea otters like this and I was curious why they hold hands so I looked it up.  It says that they will hold hands while they sleep so that they don't drift away from each other. It made me think about how we need to be holding on tight every day to God just like this so that we don't drift away from him.  When we drift away from God it is usually a slow and steady process and doesn't just happen over night.  We may at some point realize that we have been pushing God away instead of running toward him and holding on tightly to him.  So when I see these cute creatures it reminds me that I need to be holding on tightly to God and his word so that I don't drift away from him at any time.  

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.