Home Image Map

Monday, September 5, 2016

SuperSpeed Math Whole Brain

A couple of years ago I started to incorporate some of the whole brain techniques into my instruction and I really liked it.  I haven't incorporated the Superspeed Math as of yet, but I have been looking at it a lot lately.  When I read about it, I could see how it would be beneficial to the students.  



When I have searched it online, I have seen it being used a lot in 3-6 grades.  I haven't come across any as of yet that use it in the 1st grade.  I'm wondering if any of you use it?  If so, I would love to hear how you got it started and how you manage it in your classroom.  I'm anxious to hear from all of you that use it or have used it.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.