Home Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nonsense Words Games-Discounted!!

It is getting close to school time so we decided to offer our new Connect Four Nonsense Words Game Set 1 for $1 and our 
I Have..Who Has...? Nonsense Words Game Set 1 for $1!!  You can get them for this discounted price today only for #bhbdollardeals!!  The Connect Four Game set includes 4 games and the I Have...Who Has...? Game set includes 2 games.  





We work a lot the first semester on nonsense words and I'm always hunting for ways to practice them.  I don't know why it took me so long to think of making connect four games with them and I have who has games.  My kids love these games and Crystal and I have made several of these.  So, I couldn't figure out why I didn't think of it before.  But, I finally thought of it and finished up with them the other day!  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.