Home Image Map

Monday, July 11, 2016

Math Groups Help??

I have done the Daily 5 in reading for a few years now and love it.  I am very comfortable with it.  I have always wanted to do math groups as well.  I have tried starting them several times but haven't felt successful with them.  I often feel like I don't have enough time.  So, I was wanting to hear from everyone that does math groups.  How do you do it?  How much time is each group?  Do you see each group every day?  What do the other kids work on while you are working with a group?  I really want to try and implement the math group rotations this coming year and would love to hear how you do yours.  I look forward to hearing about your math groups!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi!

    I LOVE my Guided Math groups! You can check out a post I wrote about getting started here: bit.ly/ManagingGuidedMathPost I hope it is helpful! Feel free to pop over to my blog if you need any other info! :)

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great information! Thank you so much for sharing-that really helps me get an idea of how to set up my groups. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.