Home Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2016

Where is summer going????

Is it just me or does it seem like the summers go faster every year??  Can you believe that it is almost July already?  

Well, I have now started to think a little more about school and started to work on a few things. Crystal is excited because they are adopting Reading Wonders for next year.  She was on top of it and already made I have who has games for the high frequency words and vocabulary words in it.  Along with those games, she wanted the connect four games that we have used with all our reading series.  Since she is only able to use one hand/arm due to her surgery :-( , I got busy and worked on the connect four games and I finished them up this week.

     



If you're interested, you can check them out in our TPT store: 









I'm still doing some redecorating in my house and have gotten a lot done so far.  I still have more to do so my goal is to finish it all before summer is over. I hope I can do it!


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.