Home Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2016

A Day Off!

I have to apologize because this blog isn't anything about education today.  We have today off and I have to admit that I am having a lazy day!  I haven't done a lot so far (just a little bit of laundry).  I'm not the only one as you can see:



My babies are being lazy like me.  They have been in bed all morning so far!  I'm wondering if they will venture out this afternoon????  

It is nice to have a day to do nothing.  I plan to head outside and just sit and soak up some sun this afternoon!  Check out our forecast for the week!  (Is it really February?)


On my phone, the forecast for Thursday shows 79 degrees.....we will see what temperature it hits.  I will take either one (74 or 79).  I love warm weather and I'm ready for it be here for good!  

I hope if you are off today, you are relaxing and enjoying your day off!


2 comments:

  1. I was off yesterday and today, and I'm loving it! Our weather isn't quite as nice as yours. Over the weekend we had below zero temps and a wind chill. Today it's going to be in the 40s and raining. At least there's no ice today! We're off to do relaxing things like get our teeth cleaned at the dentist! We'll be lounging later, though!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRR! I'm sorry that you are having the cold weather. I hope it warms up quickly for you. I hope you were able to lounge after visiting the dentist! :-) Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.