Home Image Map

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Five for...Well, I'm Late!

Hi there! I hope you're enjoying this beautiful (here anyway) Sunday afternoon. I just woke up from my nap so I'm good. ;-)

I'm linking up for Five for Friday to share some VERY random photos with you from my week.


First, I snapped a photo of some of my kiddos working on a science inquiry from our curriculum. 

They were given two plastic cups each containing one ice cube. One was the "control" and was to be left alone. They had to figure out how to try to keep the other ice cube from melting. I provided them with foil, wax paper, cotton balls, and tape.


It was fun to listen in on their plans and watch them work. They did great!

Second, in this picture my kids are hard at work on their Showbie assignments.  


Showbie is an app to go paperless...while we won't be a completely paperless classroom, it has made some of our work more fun! It works really nice on our story selection tests...not wasting paper for filling in those bubbles!

Remember how my kids break/ruin everything? Well, we've already had to talk about not pressing the stylus too hard because they are scratching up the iPad covers. Yikes! 

Third, we celebrated my son's birthday with dinner, cake and ice cream with the grandparents. 


I can't believe he is 16!!!

Fourth and Fifth, our girls basketball team had a photo shoot on Saturday. Here's a couple pictures of my daughter (#33) and my niece (#22). 



My niece is a year older, so they were not on the same team last year. We're excited for them to be playing together again! First game is on Monday. Whoop! Whoop!

***Some of you may remember my son's ACL injury...he is playing basketball too and so far doing GREAT!

Have a great week! 




1 comment:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.