Home Image Map

Monday, December 28, 2015

BRRRR and Christmas Break thoughts!

We had our second winter storm hit here in Kansas this year.  Our last one was over our Thanksgiving break and now here it is again.  We actually didn't get any snow but a lot of ice.  I tried to walk out to my mailbox to get the mail and I believe it took me a long time because I had to walk very slow because I felt like I was ice skating on the sidewalk.  I'm just glad that I can be inside and curl up with a warm blanket today and not have to be out in the cold and ice. 
 
We are still on Christmas Break this week and I saw this and thought how true it was:
 
 
 
I have to say that I do catch myself eating very fast when I sit down to eat even when I'm at home.  I think I forget that I can slow down and actually eat my meal at a normal speed when I'm at home.
 
I hope you are having a great day!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I tend to speed eat as well! In Connecticut we just had our first snow of the season. (Don't hate me!) There is very little out there right now, and it will likely melt this afternoon. I keep hoping for WAY less snow than last year. Have a cozy day!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.