Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Knowing Versus Doing

Welcome to another week of:




I saw this the other day and had to reflect on this statement.  As I thought about it, I realized that there is a huge difference between knowing something that is right and actually doing it.   The more I thought about it, the more I realized I need to work on it.  It is one thing to know what is right and know what the bible is teaching, but it is a totally different thing to actually do it.  I can read the bible, but if I don't apply it then it doesn't mean as much.  I have to apply it to my life and do what it is telling me to do while I'm here on this Earth.  

John 13:17  If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Good reminder -- especially on these days that get busy.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reminder -- especially on these days that get busy.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.