Home Image Map

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fall Art Projects

Hey there! 

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. 

I started off bright and early at basketball practice, and then I stopped by the school to try to tidy up my room after a rushed exit on Friday afternoon. It is crazy to me how quickly my neat and tidy room gets messy again!

I shouldn't be surprised though. 

This class of mine...they are very "rough" on things. Things are always breaking, misplaced, and ruined. It is not necessarily on purpose. More from a lack of carefulness that I can't even explain in writing. You would really just have to see it to believe it!

Funny story about that from this week...

I left early on Tuesday to go to the doctor.

When I came back Wednesday morning, one of my students' chairs was missing. Turns out it had been broken the day before--from leaning back to far. 
Really.
Sigh.

That day as we are doing math rotations, I'm watching as a student's desk suddenly collapses.
Seriously.

Once I knew everyone was okay, I just had to giggle...only this class!

Despite breaking things, this class has come up with some great looking fall art to decorate our hallways.

Check them out. 
I've included links if you're interested in giving them a try!

 
 









I've got a full day on Monday. Half day Tuesday followed by inservice. I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarecrows! I can totally relate. I have 15 boys this year and they are so hard on everything. They broke wooden blocks! Wooden blocks! I don't even know how you do that! :) Gotta love 'em though.

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.