Home Image Map

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Life's Tough Situations

Welcome to:



I think this is some great advice.  There have been times that I have asked, Why Me?  Unfortunately, there are things that just are out of my control and I can't fix myself.  Instead, I should look at it as God has put me in this position and I should be asking him how I can handle it.  With God on my side, I should be proud and brave enough to say in these tough situations:  "Try Me!"  Therefore, instead of asking "Why Me?" in those tough situations, know that God is behind it and he knows what he is doing and why he is doing it.  He has the right plan for your life.  

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Jeremiah 29:11

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.