Home Image Map

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Applying Knowledge

Welcome back to another week of:




Guilty!  Guilty!  Guilty!  I will have to say that I am very guilty of this myself.  I have caught myself several times after going to church and hearing a good sermon and then I get home and don't follow it.  The sermon gets heard, the word gets read and I understand it but then I don't always follow it.  For example, sometimes (not very often of course LOL)  I tend to lose my patience with my husband when we are working on a home improvement project together.  I know that I shouldn't do this-I've heard it, read it and understand it, but I still sometimes do it.  I shouldn't just read the bible or just go to church, I should be doing what the scriptures are telling me to do and should apply it to every part of my life. 

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.