Home Image Map

Monday, September 21, 2015

Friday Fun and Today!



I will have to admit that I really like to have structure so I went beyond my comfort zone on Friday.  Here is why:

1.  We had been discussing the constitution all week long and my co-teacher and I decided for fun we would have the kids write with a feather and paint one of our rules.  They had a great time with it!


2.  We have an extra fun thing on Fridays.  The kids that have all of their work done and have had good behavior throughout the week get to participate.  This week we did blow painting.  We used paint mixed with dish soap and water.  I made little blow tools out of pipe cleaners.  The kids blew painted bubbles on to paper and made a painting.  They thought it was really cool.


3.  Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of this one.  To end our day we had what we call Family Groups.  The whole school gets together and each teacher has a student from different classes and we do an activity together.  We made little owls (our school theme) to put on a wreath.

I will have to say that by the end of the day I was exhausted and was ready for a little structure.  
Today, I had a meeting in the morning so I had to have a sub for the first time this year.  I got back right after their lunch time.  I am ready for a normal day with some structure (for me) tomorrow.  Although, tomorrow is our first day of Daily 5!!  :-)  Hope all goes well!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.