Home Image Map

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Enjoy Life

Welcome to this week's:





HMMM....I am guilty for sure.  I do at times think about the past, but I think I'm probably really bad about thinking about tomorrow.  My mind tends to run a lot and I think often of what needs to get done or what I might want to do tomorrow.  When I do that then I'm not taking time to enjoy the moment.  So instead of thinking about the past (which is done and gone, and worrying about tomorrow (which we are not promised), I should be living for the current day and moment and enjoying every minute of it.  

Proverbs 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you through the "littlefishteacherblogger post. My name is Kristi as well. :) Great post! I am guilty of thinking ahead as well. I think all teachers tend to do that because our jobs require us to plan ahead all the time. I definitely need to learn to take time to relax and enjoy the moment instead of worrying about the next day. Thanks for sharing that verse!

    Kristi
    Teaching in the Tropics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am so glad you found us! What a great name and it is even spelled the same as mine :-). I love your blog! I must say that I am a bit jealous of your pictures of the beach taken close to your home. It is beautiful! You are so right about how teachers have to plan ahead and I think we integrate that into our daily life. Thanks for visiting our blog! Kristi

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.