Home Image Map

Monday, July 27, 2015

Must Read Monday-Just for Fun


I have linked up with:





The books this week are the books that you love to read just for fun.  I have so many that it was hard to pick but here are a few of mine.  

1.  


This is a cute book where the kids are misbehaving in class and the teacher comes back disguised as a sub who is not as nice.  

2.  


This is a great book that teaches the kids that some days may not always turn out the way you want them to.

3.  


This book is about a little boy who wants to color but to his surprise all the colors have quit and don't want to be a color for certain reasons. 

4.  


In this book, Chicken gets ready for the bedtime story, but has a hard time not interrupting her father during the story.


5.  

The kids absolutely love Pete the Cat books, so you have to read some of them from time to time.

Make sure you link up and share your favorite books that you like to read just for fun!








4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of your book choices! You picked some really great stories!! 'Interrupting Chicken' is one of my favorite back to school reads, we talk about the importance of not interrupting when others are talking. 'The Day the Crayons Quit' is one of my absolute favorites, I can't wait for the next one to come out in August!
    Thank you so much for sharing your book choices with us, I had a great time reading them!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I scrolled through your list I kept saying, "Me too!" I think you and I have the same bookshelf. Thank you for highlighting all of these great books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most of these books already but I have got to check out Interrupting Chicken - it seems very funny!
    Thanks for sharing your list!!

    Laura ~ First Grade SPies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interrupting Chicken cracks me up - it is so fun! Pete the Cat is always a favorite in my class too! I have to say that as far as my personal favorite children's books go - Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day is one of my all time favorites! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.