Home Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2015

Lesson Plans, Lesson Plans, Lesson Plans!

Well, I am thinking school again....isn't it summer where we aren't supposed to be thinking about school yet?  LOL!  I thought this said it all:



Anyways, I have done my lesson plans in a lot of different ways for the past 17 years.  I have used lesson plan books, templates, and have made up my own template.  I'm trying to figure out a way to make them that will be more organized and less time consuming. 
I've seen several of them on the internet and have also seen some computerized ones on there as well.

 I'm wanting ideas and wanting to hear what you use and like to use.  Please comment on how you do your lesson plans and what you like about them.  Can't wait to hear your ideas so I can get started on organizing my lessons.  

Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. For most of my career, I used a lesson plans book and wrote my plans by hand. I finally switched to using my computer a few years ago. I'm sure glad I did. I made my own template and type my plans. It's so much quicker that way.

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.