Home Image Map

Monday, June 8, 2015

June Currently

I am linking up with Farley to share June's currently!



Listening-to my cat purr as I brush him which is nice because he loves to be brushed.   Unlike my other cat who hates it and makes the worst sounds when I do brush her.
Loving-I am out of school for summer now and I am enjoying being able to take a nap.  
Thinking-I'm feeling pretty lazy today and I really need to do something on my to do list.
Wanting-I would love to go out and sit in the sun, but it is like 98 degrees here, almost too hot to sit out there without a pool to cool down in.
Needing-I really need to sit down and look at our budget for this month....I'm a little behind on that this month!
Summer loving-I want to get a lot of rest, finish some household projects and maybe go somewhere with the hubby for a few days to just get away.  

Please visit Oh Boy Fourth Grade to donate to the animals that have been affected by the recent floods in Wimberly.




Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to sit in the sun! Tomorrow is supposed to be like 91!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at your cats! We both have cats of our own. :) It's hot where we are too, it reached 95 today!
    Sabra and Carly
    Sweet Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving my naps too. During the school year I don't allow myself naps except on weekends.

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.