Home Image Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ouch Stories!

We have been working on the ou/ow sound in class and the kids were so excited when they found out that they got to write an ouch story!  This is a story about a time when they got hurt.  For some reason, kids seem to love to tell these stories and I think they could have wrote all day long about their ouch stories if I would have let them do it!  LOL!  So, here are just a few that were written:





Throughout the week, we also worked on sequencing, so they worked on this skill as well by telling what happened first, next, then and last.  I love it when you can combine more than one skill into an activity.  

Hope you are having a great week! 




1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! We do ow/ou next week, I think. I never thought to do ouch stories, but I think I will! Sara

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.