Home Image Map

Monday, January 26, 2015

Sick, Tired, and Lessons!

After today all I can say is that I am exhausted.  I missed 3 days of school last week because I was sick and running 103 temperature....UGGHHHH!!  I kept thinking each day that I was going to get better and be able to get back to school, but it didn't happen.  So today was my first day back since last Tuesday.  It is amazing how tired you get after a day of teaching.  I believe that I will definitely be sleep very well this evening.  

I happened to come across a blog post by Taming My Flock of Firsties and thought how great this would be to have.  You know those days when you are really really really sick and can hardly move but sub plans have to get done, well I think this would come in handy for sure.  I am truly blessed where I work because I have friends that were more than willing to help me out and do whatever they could for me while I was gone and I didn't even have to come in one of the days to do sub plans.  Talk about being blessed!  So, if you don't already have something set up for those days for subs, make sure you check out the ones that were set up.  

Hope you have a great evening...........as for me, I believe that I will be going to bed very shortly!




3 comments:

  1. Being out is just so difficult. Having a sub tub is certainly a huge help.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to miss that I think a lot of times teachers will just go and struggle through because it is just easier that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to miss that I think a lot of times teachers will just go and struggle through because it is just easier that way.

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.