Home Image Map

Monday, December 22, 2014

First Day of Christmas Break!

Last Friday, was my last day of school before our break.  We ended our week with watching a movie (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) which my co-teacher had for us.  It lasted longer than we had anticipated because we had some technology issues with it.  :-)  But it worked out and the kids liked watching it.  Can you believe that there were actually some kids that had seen it before?  We thought for sure that none of the kids would have seen that one.  


At the end of the day, we had our Christmas Party which consisted of some Christmas bingo and decorating Christmas trees (which was an ice cream cone) with icing.  The kids had a lot of fun!


So, today I officially started my first day on Christmas Break.........my plans were to sleep in and be lazy for the day.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen.  Wouldn't  you know it on the the day that I could actually sleep in I woke up at 3 a.m.  When I woke up I was sure that I would be able to fall asleep but I couldn't.  Around 3:30 a.m. I gave up trying to sleep and decided that I should get up and accomplish some things.  So, I got up and started working.  I did get a lot done (cleaning and organizing my closet and dressers, laundry, etc.).  I am now just deciding that I will take some time to relax.  I'm hoping that my afternoon will consist of a long nap and being lazy.  

I hope you are having a great day today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.