Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Prayer and Patience

Welcome to this week's:


Have you ever prayed and wanted things to happen right away!  I have many times and sometimes wish that God would answer my prayers right away and make those answers be very clear to me.  Sometimes, I have to admit I get a little frustrated and I am pretty demanding about it.  But the truth of it all is that God does answer our prayers, but it may not be right away and it may not always be the answer that we want.  He does know what is best for us and there are times that we do just need to wait and be patient and realize that he has our best interest in mind and will answer our prayers when the time is right.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Mathew 7: 7-8
Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.