Home Image Map

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Five for...um...Saturday!

So I'm late to the linky party, but I promise I have a good excuse! :-)

I'm linking up with Doodlebugs again to share five rather random things about my week.



First up, the reason I'm late. Late Night at the Phog!


If you've followed our blog long, you know I am a huge KU basketball fan. My kids had never been to Allen Fieldhouse so we waited in line on Friday (in the rain and cold) to get into their "kick-off" night of practice. They introduce the teams, do some skits, dances, etc. and finally a little scrimmage. It was fun and I'm glad my kids got to see it--but I don't know that I would wait in line (in the rain and cold) again. I'd rather watch a game! ;-)

2. Math INB - Making a tally chart and counting by 5s


3. Math INB - types of lines


Have I told you how much we love our INBs???

4. Volleyball - Usually I go to my son's cross country meets and my husband goes to our daughter's volleyball games (time just works better that way for us), but this time I actually got to watch volleyball. They are looking good! Tournament on Saturday--can't wait!


5. Breakfast Cookies


We can't get enough of these things. I'm telling you--2nd favorite Pinterest find ever! These are full of peanut butter, oats, apples and bananas. They taste delicious and they actually help fill up my 14 year old son! If you have one of those or already raised one, I know you are feeling my excitement. Hee hee! That boy can eat!

Mine look nothing like the real thing--see pin here--but they are tasty. I've been doubling the batch and freezing them. KEEPER!




4 comments:

  1. Cookies for breakfast? Sounds like a wonderful choice!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great! And in my opinion, so much healthier than a granola bar, etc. you could buy at the store. :-)

      Crystal

      Delete
  2. I went and pinned the breakfast cookies! The only problem is this: if I start to make them, my 11-year-old son will never want to eat cereal again!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were flying through cereal here--thanks to my son--that's why I wanted something more filling!
      ;-)

      Crystal

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.