Home Image Map

Monday, September 22, 2014

Mountain Language/Math and Daily 5


Have any of you ever used Mountain Language and Mountain Math?  I love both of them and have used them in the past, but in the past I waited a little while before I started to use it.  This year, I decided to jump right into it.  Of course, we are working the problems together until they get the hang of it.  I love it because it teaches so many skills and has a lot of repetition.  I was wondering if you use it, how do you incorporate it into your day?  If you aren't familiar with it, check out this video about the Mountain Math from teachertipster.com


He also has this cool printable available for the Mountain Math at http://hstrial-teachertipste.homestead.com/Printables.html

My kiddos are already starting to pick up on a lot of the skills that it teaches.....which gets me excited!  

On another note, I'm excited and a little nervous because this is going to be our first week to launch Daily 5........hope all goes well and smooth!!  LOL!!  Like that ever happens in education! 

Have a great week!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.