Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday (gets a face lift) - Muddled Thinking!

Can you believe it has been over a year since we started the Wisdom for Wednesday series? I knew the "anniversary" was coming this summer, but I didn't realize I had missed it! My plan was to give the series a new look on the anniversary, but a month late is okay, right?

Our first Wisdom for Wednesday post was on July 3, 2013. I remember posting it with a little fear and trepidation, unsure how it would be received. I'm so thankful for those of you who have followed along with us and been so kind to encourage us as we share a little wisdom each week--whether it is about faith or teaching. Each and every comment has warmed our hearts and confirmed to us that we're being an encouragement to you as well. 

Thank you!


Now, what do you think of the new button? The graphics are from Lovin' Lit--currently lovin' her stuff! ;-)

I couldn't resist using Creative Clips "Laugh Out Loud" font for muddled!

Anyone else feeling like they are doing some muddled thinking this time of year? I know I am! Too many things battling for attention as I prepare to head back to school.

Instead of trying to add my own "wisdom" to this one, I'm just going to share the rest of the quote which I believe says it all!

A simple and orderly life represents a clean and orderly mind. Muddled thinking inevitably results in muddled living. A house that is cluttered is usually lived in by people whose minds are also cluttered, who need to simplify their lives. This begins with simplifying and clarifying their thinking. Mind and life need to be freed from the "disorder of the unnecessary."
~Elisabeth Elliot

P.S. Did you notice the Facebook slide out and the new Scroll to Top button? That is the work of the fabulous Barb from Ruby Slippers Design. She is the designer of our blog, and when I decided I wanted the FB slide out (sorry, but I hate the annoying pop-ups) I contacted her about adding it. Reasonable rates and saved me the headache of trying to figure it out myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.