Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Attitude

Welcome to a LATE early evening:



Sorry for the late post, but I have been working and preparing for those kiddos to come in for our first day tomorrow.  :-)  Instead of a quote, we heard this during one of our meetings at school and I wanted to share it.  I apologize because the video itself wouldn't come up on here so you will have to click on the internet site and it will take you there. 


I believe that our attitude in the classroom will effect every child in there.  If we have a bad attitude about something we are teaching, the kids will have a bad attitude as well.  On the other hand, if you have a good attitude, the kids will tend to have a good attitude as well.  As we begin a new school year, this video reminded me how important my attitude is because I am a role model for all those little ones and I want them to pick up on a good attitude not a bad one.  

Have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.