Home Image Map

Monday, August 11, 2014

First Official Day!

Today was our first official day back and I have to say that I am already exhausted physically and mentally.  I am thinking of the millions of things that I need to get done before those kiddos walk in that door on Thursday.  I decided that since I was feeling the stress (which I'm sure I'm not alone on that) I would share some cute no teacher ever said quotes.  Maybe if you are feeling stressed as well, this may give you a little laugh and relax you some.  Here they are:


The Sharpened Pencil: Get Up and Go!


Said no teacher (or coach) ever. I thought this today when I tried to make my shakes and had 10 kids wanting signatures on their rocket project


"I love that I can leave work at work," said no teacher ever.

"Now that all of my students are working quietly, it would be the perfect time for a fire drill," said no teacher ever.


"I love being able to go to the bathroom whenever I need to," said no teacher ever.


'I never start thinking of school or start planning during summer,' said no teacher ever.

There are many more of these out there but thought these were cute.  I hope if you are feeling stressed this helped a little.  :-)

On another note, we are so excited to be featured in the K-2 Back-to-School eBook! Thanks to Deanna Jump for putting it together! It is filled with back-to-school tips and links to freebies from each contributor. Be sure to check it out! 

Back to School Free ebook from TPT Authors


Hope you have a stress free week!



3 comments:

  1. Those are great. My list is a long one too. Good luck on Thursday!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, me too! Tired, tired and haven't even seen or met kids yet! Love your said no teacher ever posters. Funny because they are true! Hope today's a good one ! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi- hope the beginning of your school year went well. I know I have been asleep every night before 10 which is quite unusual.

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.