Home Image Map

Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Made It-Plus Freebie and Discount!

Our school has decided to go to an Owl theme this coming year.  I have done a frog theme for the past 13 years (can you tell I have a hard time with change?).  So when I tried to wrap my brain around a different theme, I started to panic a little because this meant that I was going to have to make a change.  LOL!  But, I will say as I started to make things for the new owl theme I started to get excited and glad that I was finally changing my theme.  It is about time that I did it, don't you think?  

I started doing whole brain last year and loved it!  My rules came from whole brain but were tweeked a bit to fit my classroom.  My Monday Made it is that I made these rules with the decoration of chevron owls and it is a freebie for you!  Just go to TPT or TN to download it for free!



I also decided that since I finally finished my Owl pack that we should make it 50% off for today.  I thought it might be a good idea for the following reasons:

1.  It is getting closer to school and what a great thing to do to help those out looking for decorations for their room.

2.  It would save some of you some money and you wouldn't even have to leave your house to go to a store and get it (I know that we all are using our last days to rest up and the last thing we want to do is to be busy right now).

3.  It is nice for our followers.

4.  It is an editable version-so you could adapt it to your needs in the classroom.

5.  Finally, I just think it would be a nice thing to do!


So, if you are interested, head on over to TPT or TN to download it.  





Hope you have a great day!









1 comment:

  1. Kristi- those are adorable! I wanted to have an owl theme this year, but our school decided on paradise.
    Melissa
    baumgartelblessings@blogspot.com

    Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.