Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wisdom for Wednesday-Rest

Welcome back to another week of:

 
Throughout this week, I continue to hear this verse in my head.  We have been doing a lot of testing this week for grade cards.  Along with the grade cards, comes the preparing for the first
parent-teacher conferences.  It seems like it is always about this time of year when I start to feel very tired.  Not only do I become physically tired but also emotionally tired.  I have been saying this verse daily because I know that he is the only one that can give me the peace of mind and rest that I need. 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Beth Moore is doing a memory verse deal this year and this is one of the verses I memorized - last year toward the end of the year. I think it is easy for us teachers to not get enough sleep, and have so much on our plates, we just get weary. Hope you have a restful weekend. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good, very good. The timing is perfect for me to be reminded of His rest.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.