Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wisdom for Wednesday-Students

Thanks for coming back for another week of:
 
 


 
I found this quote and thought that it was fitting since I am getting ready to start school with new first graders.  As a teacher, I believe that the very first thing that has to happen in the classroom is that you must build a rapport with each and every child that walks into your classroom.  It does take time and effort on your part, but unless that child knows how much you care about him/her, they aren't going to want to be a part of your classroom.  Once that rapport is established, then the learning can begin. 
 
 
 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me. 
Mark 9:37
  
 
 



3 comments:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.