Home Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2013

First Days of School and SIGHT WORD FREEBIE!!!


 
I have started to think about school.  I have been thinking already about the first couple of weeks of school.  I am one that could easily skip those weeks because I like to have routines down and things running.  Unfortunately, I know that can't happen right away.  So, I was curious of what things you do the first couple of days of school. 
 
Every year, I do have the students play sight word bingo on one of the days.  This year, I decided since we play a lot of I Have, Who Has games, we needed something to play the first couple of days to get the kiddos used to the game.  So, I finished up on I Have, Who Has games for sight words.  I decided that I will use the pre-primer set with them so they are successful with the words and have fun with the game. 
 
If any of you do a practice on sight words the first few weeks, then here is a freebie for you!  I have made our I Have, Who Has pre-primer sight word game for free.  Come and get it!  ENJOY and I look forward to hearing about the things you do during the first couple weeks of school!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.