Home Image Map

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Get Acquainted Linky Party and Blog Advice

We have linked up with Flying into First Grade get acquainted linky party!

 
 
 


TOPIC - Skittles Game

 
Here is the code:

Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Orange- Favorite Memory from College

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team

Green- Favorite Fast Food Place

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)


RED

My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate. I love pretty much anything that has chocolate in it!




ORANGE

My favorite memory from college is spending time with friends and just hanging out!  Seems like back then, I had a lot more time!


YELLOW
My favorite sports team is the Kansas State Wildcats (Sorry Crystal!).  
 
 


GREEN

We don't eat much fast food, but when we do we love to go to Subway!  Yummy sandwiches!

 


PURPLE
 
I have a slight obsession with vacuuming.  I like my wood floors to be clean and when I see something on them, I feel like I need to get out that vacuum and get it!  You could imagine my panic when my vacuum broke last week!  Thankfully, my hubby was able to fix it for me (he put a new cord on it).  I'm sure he was frantic as well wondering how I was going to manage not having a vacuum!  LOL!
 
Now on to some needed advice.  Crystal and I have been discussing our blog and we are thinking about having someone redesign it for us.  We were wondering if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations about this and wondered what you have done with your blog.  We look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas.
 
Hope you have a great weekend!  Kristi
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy a good veggie sandwich at Subway, but like you, I rarely do fast food. I don't know how to design a blog, but Barbara from Grade ONEderful does. :)

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.