Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Acrostic Poems = Giggles

The end of April is fast approaching and we hadn't spent a lot of time on poetry yet, so we started writing Acrostic poems.
 
First we did the seasons and the kids did a great job! Here's a few of my favorites:





 
After the seasons, we tried to do our names. That was amusing! I didn't want to take pictures--too revealing of my little kiddos--but here are a few of my favorite things they came up with. They made me laugh - maybe they will give you a giggle!
 
N - Naughty (true of this one :-))
N - Nosy (he said his mom calls him a Nosy Nellie)
O - Obnoxious (HA HA!)
T - Talker (several came up with that, all true! This is a talkative group)
E - Extra special (sweet)
I - Important :-)
U - Unmean (we had been working on the prefixes un and re)
 
Have a great rest of the week!

Crystal

2 comments:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.