Home Image Map

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Currently...and Random

Well, I'm just a bit late to Farley's Currently party, but here goes...


Okay, I'm not much a of a traveller, but I really would love to go on a Caribbean Cruise someday. Hubby is not that interested so it will probably have to be a surprise if it ever happens...

We celebrated our 15th anniversary in December and took a quick trip to Kansas City. The best part was going to the KU vs. Ohio State basketball game on the way home! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

This summer we are going to MO to visit friends and go to Silver Dollar City. Can't wait!

Random 1

We are working on bringing COSMO (pictured below with my daughter) home. This has been in the works since the first of the year. We had some friends offer to give her Cosmo (she has been in love with horses since she was 3 years old - now she's 11). After much prayer, we began cleaning out our barn and now we just need to finish the fence...so maybe within the next couple of weeks.



I love this picture of Harley!

Random 2
Summer Weight Loss Challenge...If you don't know what I'm talking about click here. There were a couple of you interested so I will post my updates tomorrow and expect to hear from you in the comments. This is what I have to say so far...Day 3 (yesterday) was MISERY. Kristi and I decided there must be scientific proof somewhere that Day 3 of a diet is the hardest. LOL!

Have a great day!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to get started on my Pinterest to-do list too!! I am hoping to do so within the next week or 2 once things settle down around here! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.