Home Image Map

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Busy Saturday and May Currently!

At the beginning of the week, I had only one thing to do on this beautiful Saturday - Mother Daughter Luncheon at my church. It is a great time to enjoy the ladies of my family: my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister, my sister-in-law, my precious daughter, and my three nieces. We all sit together at the lunch - this year catered by McAllister's Deli. Hope they bring plenty of sweet tea! Then we get to listen as someone (changes from year to year) gives us a challenge from God's Word. Come to think of it, last time it was me who had the honor of speaking...a little scary because there are about 100 ladies in attendance, but the Lord helped me through. Anyway, I love it and am excited to go, but I now have a long list of errands to do as well. 

From one thing to...well, let's see.

  • 90+ degrees here in Kansas this week means I've got to go to the pool store and make sure I have everything I need to open the pool ASAP!
  •  
  • Hubby has tilled up the garden and it is begging for plants!
  •  
  • My sweet daughter is long overdue for a haircut.
  •  
  • Wal-Mart for sunglasses for my firsties. Kristi and I totally "stole" Erin's cute 10 day countdown idea and quickly put it together after school last night. Check it out at First with Franklin.

Okay, enough about my busy day ahead...

It's time again for Farley's Currently! Wow - those last ones are tough. Pageant title and platform...had me stumped for awhile, but I came up with something. See below:


Have a great day!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I came across your blog from Farley's linky party! Hop on over to my blog and consider joining my linky party! I think you would both make a great addition! Make a Difference Mondays at www.mariadismondy.com/blog :) Maria

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.